- What is unique about Billi-Bolli?
- Where can we have a look at your furniture?
- Can we have a look at your kids’ beds in furniture stores?
- I would like to visit, how do I find Billi-Bolli?
- Where can I get your catalogue?
- Do you also sell pre-owned loft beds and bunk beds?
- Are you affiliated with the company Gullibo (Gulibo)?
- Do you recommend an oil-wax finish or leaving the wood untreated?
- What oil-wax do you use?
- Would you recommend wood with oil-finish for those affected by neurodermatitis?
- Which wood is best suited for a colour varnish?
- Are your beds also suitable for children with disabilities?
- Why is the Billi-Bolli fall guard not continuous in the entry area?
- What is the spacing between the slats of the slatted bed base?
- Is it possible to replace the slatted bed base with a gapless Play Floor?
- Is the bed suitable for a water mattress?
- Can we colour individual accessories ourselves?
- Can the slide also be attached to the Pitched Roof Bed?
- How can I order?
- Why is the thickness of our skirting board important for the order?
- Do we get a discount if we order multiple beds or if our friends order a bed as well?
- Do you offer money-saving deals?
- Should we order the parts for conversion right away if we wish to expand the bed at a later time?
- We have a Billi-Bolli bed made of spruce. Is it possible to also order extension parts in spruce?
- Which tools do I need for the assembly?
- Can you take over the assembly?
- Which assembly heights can I choose when assembling your kids’ beds?
- How does the conversion work, from one assembly height to the next?
- Is a ceiling height of 220 cm suitable for a loft bed?
- How long do I need to assemble the Loft Bed Adjustable by Age?
- Can the Loft Bed Adjustable by Age be converted into the Students’ Loft Bed?
Your question hasn’t been answered? Please send us an e-mail, we are happy to help.