- Do you recommend an oil-wax finish or leaving the wood untreated?
- What oil-wax do you use?
- Would you recommend oiled wood for those with neutrodermatitis?
- Which wood is best suited for a colour varnish?
- Are your beds also suitable for children with disabilities?
- Why does the fall guard of Billi-Bolli beds not continue through the entry area?
- What is the distance between the slats of the slatted base?
- Is it possible to replace the slatted base with a gapless Play Floor?
- Is the bed is suitable for a water mattress?
- Can we colour individual accessories ourselves?
- Can the slide also be attached to the Pitched Roof Bed?
- How can I order?
- Why is the thickness of our skirting board important for the order?
- Do we get a discount if we order multiple beds or if our friends order a bed as well?
- Should we order the parts for conversion right away if we wish to expand the bed at a later time?
- We have a Billi-Bolli bed of spruce. Can we order spare parts in spruce?
- Which tools do I need for the assembly?
- Can you take over the assembly?
- Which assembly heights can I choose from when assembling your kids beds?
- How does the conversion from one assembly height to the next work?
- Is a ceiling height of approx. 220 cm suitable for an loft bed?
- How long do I need to assemble the Loft Bed Adjustable by Age?
- Can the Loft Bed Adjustable by Age be converted into the Students’ Loft Bed?
We welcome your questions! Send us an e-mail.