- Where can we view your furniture?
- Can we view your kids’ beds in furniture stores?
- How do I find Billi-Bolli?
- Where can I get your catalogue?
- Do you also sell used loft beds and bunk beds?
- Are you affiliated with the company Gullibo (Gulibo)?
- Brand XY is cheaper than Billi-Bolli. What differentiates you from other manufacturers?
- Do you recommend an oil-wax finish or leaving the wood untreated?
- What oil-wax do you use?
- Would you recommend oiled wood for those with neutrodermatitis?
- Which wood is best suited for a colour varnish?
- Are your beds also suitable for children with disabilities?
- Why does the fall guard of Billi-Bolli beds not continue through the entry area?
- What is the distance between the slats of the slatted bed base?
- Is it possible to replace the slatted bed base with a gapless Play Floor?
- Is the bed suitable for a water mattress?
- Can we colour individual accessories ourselves?
- Can the slide also be attached to the Pitched Roof Bed?
- How can I order?
- Why is the thickness of our skirting board important for the order?
- Do we get a discount if we order multiple beds or if our friends order a bed as well?
- Should we order the parts for conversion right away if we wish to expand the bed at a later time?
- We have a Billi-Bolli bed made of spruce. Is it possible to also order extension parts in spruce?
- Which tools do I need for the assembly?
- Can you take over the assembly?
- Which assembly heights can I choose from when assembling your kids’ beds?
- How does the conversion from one assembly height to the next work?
- Is a ceiling height of 220 cm suitable for an loft bed?
- How long do I need to assemble the Loft Bed Adjustable by Age?
- Can the Loft Bed Adjustable by Age be converted into the Students’ Loft Bed?
We welcome your questions! Send us an e-mail.